Devs/web designer
June 29, 2023 12:09pm
Marvoc
This site was supposed to be Hltv2.0 for india but sadly it doesn't even have 300 members. Imo its probably because the site is not user friendly(everything feels cramped up, disorganized) and the layout is and its not aesthetically pleasing in the slightest( what's up with the color combo? You taking a dookie?)Hope this message was a valuable feedback. I have faith you'll bring better changes in the imminent future.
#1(With 1 replies)
July 3, 2023 07:21am
Ronny_9
I don't think its the site in itself, I think its the lack of CS scene. Wait till Skyesports Masters on 26th Aug, things will get better. I hope India gets back to the CS scene in CS2, and once that happens, people will start following CS again, and this site will get more engagements.
#2(With 0 replies)
July 4, 2023 12:45pm
ud_2409
true, i don't think the design or better development is the reason for this. We don't really have much CS scene and hence the low member count
#3(With 0 replies)
July 5, 2023 07:31pm
Marvoc
As compared to HLTV, D2 layout feels uncared.
#4(With 3 replies)
July 6, 2023 12:42pm
Sander
Thanks for your feedback! I guess website design will always be a very biased thing, and we have a lot of items listed on our wish list for the Dust2 sites in the future, but it takes time to make things and it needs to make sense.

And let me make this very clear: Dust2 is not a HLTV 2.0 site. Dust2 is just Dust2. We have HLTV which are working very good but with the Dust2 sites we want to dig deeper into the national scenes and give players and teams something to aim for and dream about by doing coverage, making tournaments if there aren't any, create playing hubs etc. You are supposed to hopefully use both HLTV and your national Dust2 site, as the Dust2 site will never be able to compete with HLTV regarding coverage of the big tournaments, but on Dust2 you will find different stories from the scene and coverage of the national players and teams.

It will be a long and hard fight to build Dust2.in to where we hope to take it, but so was the other Dust2 sites, and we are confident that we will succeed, but India has no scene right now so we will start building it. The Dust2.in site has performed better stats than we expected so I am sure the future is bright. Very soon we will announce some cups as the next sted and then look into what else we could do to help the scene grow :-)
#5(With 2 replies)
July 6, 2023 12:56pm
Ronny_9
Excellent plan. Can we have a separate section where we can watch Indian CS games only. I mean, we can watch/know about big games on HLTV. I missed all the cyber cafe games for Skyesports Masters, I don't even know if they were streamed or not. For ex: under the match filter on the matches page, can you add a filter for Indian games only.

PS - Dust2.in is itself a huge thing you have done for the Indian CS community, especially when there is no scene. I have no right to ask for more. So, apologies if I sound greedy. You may consider it as a suggestion/community feedback.
#6(With 1 replies)
July 6, 2023 01:16pm
Sander
Ya, that's actually a feature we are working on and that should be ready very soon. It's not just as simple as adding the match as we need all the data from the server and information about all the players from the TO, but the plan is that we very soon will be able to add matches on to Dust2.in, other matches only to Dust2.dk etc.
#7(With 0 replies)
July 6, 2023 01:36pm
Ronny_9
Great to hear. And I believe Dust2.in has the potential to bring as much engagement as HLTV. *Fingers Crossed*
You must be logged in to add a comment.