Skyesports Grand Slam 2024 was...
March 16, 2024 07:45pm
Cyber
Man, can I just point how awful both the video and audio was for the entirety of the tournament... I know I am no expert and I cannot host a tournament myself but I just wish to point out it all out. Cheers to anyone who reads this.

Like, seriously, the video was atleast watchable, but the audio was so bad, It felt like the audio you recieve when you plug your headphone jack only 75% of the way in. There were technical issues too, which don't reflect too well. I also suggest they get some Twitch moderators, the twitch chat is just filled with the most... "lovely" people in existence.

The following are just some aesthetic things, so they aren't the top problems, but still not a good thing. The webcams weren't installed all that well in my opinion and the player banners should NOT have different sizes, its insanely bad design, they should have just left them as blank screens at that point, besides even if they were equal sizes, the photos still didnt look too good, so it would've still been best not to have them at all.

The only redeemable part were the casters, as a Tier 2 CS watcher, I was already familliar with their voices and I think they did a decent job overall.

I seriously hope these aren't the standards that will be brought for Skyesports Masters 2024. I hope these issues wouldn't be prevalent there, and even if they do occur they can be rectified the moment it occurs, or atleast within that day itself. I hope these were just a venue issue/location issue, as far as I remember, these weren't a problem for Skyesports Masters 2023.

Just some things that frustrated me. The gameplay itself was fun, Yay! for a victory against the Aussies.
You must be logged in to add a comment.